- Limelight — Beautiful Movie Tracking Limelight is a new app from the team at 9:42AM that makes tracking movies simple
- SurfacePad for iPhone — Designed for Some The Twelve South SurfacePad for iPhone is a special accessory made for a specific group
- On Mine: Momento App Looking back, I wish I had done a lot of things differently. Taken out less
- Keep It Light with the Power Support Air Jacket Since the launch of the iPhone 5, the arms race to create the best case
- Tough as Glass with the Bodyguardz Pure There's always a brief period of time wherein I consider applying a screen protector to
- Searching for the Perfect iPhone Case Many people on the hunt for the ultimate in iPhone protection are realizing how elusive
- Twitterrific 5 — Changing the Game. Again. Twitterrific is old; Twitterrific is new. Twitterrific is traditional; Twitterrific is innovative. Remarkably, Twitterrific 5
- Fantastical — Making the Obvious the Standard It's difficult to find apps that possess a flawless blend of usability, design, and function,
- Beasts of the Southern Wild "Daddy could've turned into a tree, or a bug. There wasn't any way to know." "Beasts
- Cleartones — Fresh, Clean, Pleasant Sounds Walking down the street, shopping at the mall, and riding on the metro, although typically
Author Archives: Chase Oros
On January 24th, Twitter released Vine, and it’s since been labeled as the Instagram for video. This statement seems true at first glance, but what if Twitter is going for a different concept entirely?
Some apps just aren’t for everyone. But there is one that may at least give people an alternate way to think about how apps should be interacted with, and how many features one might actually need. This app is Clear.
Yesterday, Apple released a new version of iBooks which foremost adds the feature of downloadable textbooks. While it wasn’t much of a surprise, it may be the start of a fresh new age for education.
Though it may only be suitable for traveling in cold climates and winter months, Robdechi is a concept that shouldn’t be overlooked.